About Your Coach
Gerard Friedman, MS ATC, is a Certified Athletic Trainer, Personal Trainer, and Functional Health Coach. Gerard holds a Bachelor’s degree in Athletic Training, a Master’s Degree in Exercise Science and Rehabilitation, and is certificated as a Health Coach through the ADAPT Functional Health Coach Program.
If you are unfamiliar with health coaching, it’s one of the fastest growing professions in the United States, and prestigious medical institutions like the Cleveland and Mayo Clinics include health coaches on their care teams.
Health coaches are change agents who provide the right kind of support to help clients make critical lifestyle and behavioral changes aligned with their health goals. ADAPT Certified Health Coaches are educated in the many science-based practices that improve both our health and how we grow and change as humans.
Health Coaches utilize knowledge in nutrition, exercise, sleep, and stress management to guide clients through the behavior change process needed to meet and exceed their goals.
• EMPOWER you to discover your own wisdom and strength
• HELP you create your own solutions to problems
• SUPPORT you without judgment
• HOLD you accountable to your goals
Here are a few more benefits of Health Coaching:
• Making real, lasting lifestyle and behavior changes isn’t a switch you can simply flip, it takes ongoing effort and support. A health coach provides the support and guidance needed to create real, long lasting change.
• Health coaching assists you in improving your knowledge and awareness, setting personal goals, creating and maintaining new habits, and becoming your best self.
If you would like to improve your health and well-being, and are interested in exploring the possibility of working with a health coach, click on the link below to sign up for a free 15 minute consultation. If health coaching is for you, we can develop a plan and schedule that aligns with your goals.